We’re proud to unveil GGHK2023 Arts & Culture Festival: a showcase of talent and passion to reflect Hong Kong’s unique cultural and social mix of chinese and international creativity.
We’ve lined up 3 nights of music and performances at the Wonderland Main Stage in West Kowloon, together with visual arts exhibitions with international and local LGBTQ+ artists, cultural activities, and memorials.
The Arts & Culture Festival of GGHK promises to be the most comprehensive and inclusive exhibition of LGBTQ+ affirmative creativity ever presented in Asia, with:
- 3 nights of concerts on the Wonderland Main Stage featuring artists and performers from all around the world representing local, international, and classical culture
- A Visual arts exhibition celebrating young LGBTQ+ artists in Hong Kong
- The International Rainbow Memorial Relay
- A spectacular Opening Ceremony celebrating Hong Kong and the spirit of the Games
- After dark cabaret shows and breathtaking junk boat tours of Victoria Harbour