We are looking for a savvy Creative Social Media Manager with strong marketing skills and imagination strong enough to help with the GGHK’s online social campaigns.
Full understanding of the art of social media story-telling is as essential as the ability to execute projects of all sizes, transferring the Identity, message and meaning of GGHK into valuable social content.
Increasing GGHK’s social media presence and the audience’s overall awareness and satisfaction before and during the Games is the main scope of the job.
If you are thrilled by the global exposure of an international sport event like the GGHK, if you can communicate well and work methodically as part of the Creative Team, we’d love to meet you!
- Lead social campaign strategy and planning, from idea to execution
- Ensure optimal performance through KPI development and assessment
- Measure, optimize and reporting on paid campaigns to achieve traffic and sales boost and increase ROI
- Create, edit and promote social media content in various formats, eg. feeds, videos, photos, etc
- Assist operation of all social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, WeChat, Weibo, YouTube, etc
- Keep track of all trending topics and create instant content with creatives across different platforms
- Stay alert to ad-hoc happenings during off-office hours and react with quick response
- Take action to all changes in trends and drive engagement to online platforms
- Degree holder preferably in Journalism, Communication or related, experience in online environment would be a distinct advantage
- At least 3 years relevant experience in related field is preferred
- Social media savvy who can act quick with ad-hoc happenings
- Creative and has a good sense in beauty, fashion, entertainment and lifestyle trends[JC-TGA4]
- Proficient in photo and video editing software (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro) is highly preferred
- Excellent written communication skills in Chinese, good experience in Chinese and English copywriting is a plus
- Meticulous attention to details and timelines
- Candidates who have experience in e-commerce is an advantage
- Highly responsive and self-motivated, capable to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills and communications
- Understanding of global digital social markets with focus on International Sport and Arts and Culture Events
- Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Director and working with the Team to participate in project planning, events launch, social media campaigns conception and creativity
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a volunteer position. Hours of commitment will vary.
Please submit your application of interest here.